Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Zoo Day with Mommy

These are a little out of order but I really don't feel like taking the time to rearrange the order. Avalyn and I spent exactly 3 hours at the zoo and did EVERYTHING but the bat cage. I really enjoyed our Mommy/Daughter date and can't wait to do it again. I am loving the age she is at right now! She is like a mini Amy. She loves to talk and we carry on convo's about anything she wants to tell me about. So mainly it is about animals, pretty things she likes, bugs, going on walks, and going to the playground. What a simple life and simple joys. One of my prayers for little Avalyn is that she may understand and truly be joyful. Ecclesiastes 11:9a Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth.

What a 3 hour Zoo visit will accomplish
Ride 'em cow girl
love her.
Log Ride

2 comments:

Katie said...

She looks like a little diva in that hat and glasses! So cute! Also, I love that you called her a little Amy. :)

Laura said...

Love these pictures and ALL your posts! Looking forward to her birthday party! :)